Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bored...

All who know me will fear me. For I, Doctor Psycho Duck am the world's greatest duck! I am...

BORED!!!!
I have no idea what to post about... I need your suggestions, people... Well... The hungry ghost festival is over, that is for sure. I hope you remember that I am a BEAST. I am sure all have forgotten about it after that mesmirising month of MY beautiful poetry (lol) ...
And the musical session is in town! The Musical Notez just dropped into town and I am waiting to hear their music. It's no fun being EVIL all the time. However, you should listen to them. They play "The Phoenix Phlight" and the "Leaping Leprachorn" and "Yippee yay Yai !" And loads more! My favourite is, of course the "Spring feast of doom" I made them sing the song. It was nice, since I wrote it and this is my song!
It was the song, if you remember, the one we heard at the opening of the Spring Onion Feast! I actually had them sing it... I am gooooood!
So... No EVIL plans. No inspirations for poems. No posts everyday for this month. I'll be busy trying to think of what to do on my posts, so I won't post everyday like in August.
Signed,
Doctor Psycho Duck,
Secret Private Name,
Royal and loyal servant of the Supreme Commander,
(You know the rest)...
And plans to take over the world with ELECTRONIC RUBBER DUCKIES! (Mua ha ha)
Good luck with dying!
I am extremely bored,
email me at :
if you have anything to say to me.
Don't send rubbish to me!
Tank (I hope it runs over you) you all!

No comments: