Friday, September 19, 2008

Problem encounters

Okay, I know I haven't posted in like, 10++ days. I am a busy duck... I am trying to put a tagboard on my blog (it always gets errors!) I am also trying to upload music onto my blog, to make it more entertaining...

I know I am very "out" in human technology. I don't really know how it works so don't blame me!

So... updates yah?

I am going to (hopefully) dedicate jokes for the rest of the month. So, I have one right now!

My dad used to tell me that the reason humans name the game "golf" was because it was a very VERY frustrating game because the elements affect the results and the ball won't go in the direction you want it to (most of the time)... So because the game was so frustrating (and people still play it) and because the word "FU(K" was already invented and used for something else, that's why it is called "GOLF" (it still has an "F" in it!)...

Now, I am going to continue this joke...

When humans call stupid people making stupid mistakes they normally say : "You goof! Stop GOOFING UP!" Yah? So because these kind of people just make you want to puke, and because the words "FU(K" "GOLF" "GOOSE (you normally don't call stupid people DUCK right?!) " were already taken, they decided to combine the words to become "GOOF" a combination of the world's most frustrating sport(golf) and the world's stupidest(in my perspective) BIRD (goose)!!!

Yah? cool eh? English is a very fascinating subject! Don't study it for the sake of studying! You should brighten up everything you study about. Like Geography.

Geography is called this way because they consist of many lines (like graphs) I don't really know what the "geo" is... but I am hoping you'll see my point. So. If you have any suggestions, don't hesitate to email me.

P.S. I hope that you'll remember my email (if not, check my previous posts)... Taa taa for now!

P.P.S. Ik-kyuu-nyuu-kon! (one shot to your SOUL)

P.P.P.S. Ecstacy! ( I've gone mad...)

No comments: