Monday, September 1, 2008

1st September!

Haha! FINALLY! I have had a comment saying that I should continue my poetry, I don't know for how long, so I'll take it that you like my poetry... I will, of course... But I need to stay EVIL, you know. The world doesn't revolve around you HUMANS, you know?!

So, about my recent events. I recently visited the Createn's Port. I got to see how those Earthy BEASTs trade with others. Quite fascinating, by what they trade... And, can you imagine, who names a country "Ice Ball"?! Stupid people, really... But since it is very far north, and it is rounded, I suppose it IS okay to call it "Ice Ball"... Have I told you about Gian's Island... Oh yeah... That was the meeting place for the operation... Well... I can't think of a decent poem, since I'm celebrating the 1st of September. But I promise, on my next post, I'll share a very nice poem with you...

Oh yeah...

If you don't feel like sending me an e-mail, then by all means, don't! I don't usually go into my email everyday. just once every 3-4 days... Just drop a comment and I'll see if I can help you...

No comments: