Monday, September 22, 2008

Unable to IDEAralise

So... I don't have any emails from many people. So far...

This day is really long and draggy. I feel so... So... Time flies... I am already outta ideas- not the first time, but... - yeah... (Ooh! Ooh! I got one! Time flies like an arrow! Fruit flies like a banana!) I am really outta jokes... fine... Poetry? Okie- dokie!


Lost beneath the horizon



Hold my hand,
let frigid wind take us,
like a cold winter's day,
you shiver and I be there.

Call for me then,
as the earth trembles,
and in moments uncounted,
I will rendezvous with you.

Search the woods,
impossible to find,
reaching high and low,
like reaping fruits of the tree.

Peer beyond the horizon,
what awaits but dawn,
slowly gold glitters on a bed,
surely I can see you now.

If you can't see the meaning behind it, then I won't blame you. Fine... fine... If you really can't see it, I'll describe it. IN MY NEXT POST!

No comments: