Monday, September 8, 2008

Miss me?

I know all miss me. Since I haven't posted in 3 days. I was having the last bit of fun from the last 3 days of my holidays. Back to paperwork and all that. I do hate it when school starts. It is awfully ridiculous, especially for INTELLIGENT ducks (LIKE ME!)... I suppose humans only bother learing things to get an advantage over one another. They should learn how to appreciate their knowledge, not just by thinking their better because they know more than others.

LIFE DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY!!

You should stop all this competition. No good. You should enjoy this knowledge by appreciating those who don't know as much as you.

Talking about knowledge, just so you know,

I am only one duck!

I don't have alot of people doing this blog, so stop thinking that I am 2-7 different persons(BTW, I am a DUCK!) ok?

Yeah... Life, is full of knowledge, I'll tell you one thing, My last wish in life, is to die with alot of knowledge and then I will carve it out(or write) to let alot of people know of what I have learnt, after all, learning is a joy, just how, where and if you appreciate it or not.

So, no poems, I am still pissing (damn angry, seriously) and I don't have any inspirations. so... drop me a mail, if possible.

contestshipping_rox@hotmail.com (about 3 years old)

doctorpsychoduck@gmail.com (NEW!)

evil_rubber_duckies@ymail.com (New-ER!)

If there are any other email addresses I can create, then, good. I created so many is because some are hard to remember.

No comments: