Sunday, August 31, 2008

One more day! Or the last one!

This is the last day of August! Yay! Back to being EVIL, and sometimes nice. I know that all will hate the new me. But! I want to be that way so too bad for you! I love doing that!
Oh yeah! if you wanna ask me about anything about your life, the future, the past and whatever. Just drop me a mail and I'll see to it asap! contestshipping_rox@hotmail.com. remember! only important stuff. don't send me those threatening stuff saying : pass this on to 6 or more people or ...... (whatever) I have strict junk filtering. And put : Doctor Psycho Duck or Doctor Psycho CANARD in the title, or I'll delete it...

It's hard,
to run for miles,
to breathe hard,
and tire.

It's hard,
to swim over seas,
to struggle and paddle,
knowing not what awaits.

It's hard,
to shiver at night,
to sleep in the dark,
looking at a void.

It's hard,
to say goodbye,
to leave with tears,
casting away the loved.

It is hard to say goodbye to August, something I've somewhat been looking forward to. No poems... But I won't have many plans to talk about. Since nothing good ever comes out of my EVIL schemes. But I will try. To rid the world of HUMANS! May the BEASTs thrive for all eternity.

No comments: