Thursday, August 14, 2008

Depression... Oh dear...

To my Groupmate, Anu, since you think that you are undergoing depression because your marks were not up to your expectations.
Well, just so you know, and if you have been paying attention to my posts, I always, and I do mean always, FAIL... I keep thinking that, "My EVIL plan to destroy the world will succeed" or " I will win!" or "Haha, the world will soon bow before me!" But... No... The world doesn't, and still won't bow before my superior might... So, it is "living-thing-ly" alright to fail. You don't see me jumping around or sobbing "I FAILED"... As a person who actually cares, I would like to say, go out there and do your best, no one is perfect, neither am I... I am proud to be imperfect. That means that I am a living thing. If you are perfect, you should just go compete with the devil or something like that.

F + D = S

Failure is, but only,
the proud and happy mother.
And amazingly,
there is some-other!

Determination is, but only,
the old and tired father,
And sluggishly,
there is another!

Success is, but only,
the bright and cheerful child,
And thoughtfully,
this fella became everyone's mile.

As I always say,
FAILURE is the proud and happy mother,
DETERMINATION is the old and tired father.
When they both get married,
they have a child named SUCCESS,
which everyone and anyone,
big or small,
would like to have and be.

COPYRIGHTED BY Doctor Psycho Duck (secret private name)
Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your friend Anu probably wouldn't have felt so bad if she has lots of company in failure.

Byeond determination I hope she understands why she had failed, do something about it. Such setbacks are temporary if you refused to surrender to it.