Saturday, August 23, 2008

Not fitting in?

Yeah. I don't fit in. People think I am wierd cos' type fast and I can't help laughing at stupidity(and idiocy as a matter of fact.) So... people think you don't fit in because you are different. Well. I am proud to be different. I like being a duck, and kicking ass. I am a duck. A psycho duck. A psycho duck with a PHD for evil. I am different, which means I am special. And when I am special I am the best! And if you are special, then you are the best. But if all of us are special, then won't everyone be the same? So. It doesn't matter how special everyone is. Everyone is special. which means that everyone is equal. And all should be treated equally(and that includes kings queens, PMs, bla bla)
(I can't think of a poem for this topic, so I will use one of my random poems) sorry...


I do hope you can understand this poem...


For long many have wished,
the star that splits the night-sky,
the sphere that hangs above,
a quarrel of the night.

For long many have seen,
the void that glides over the surface,
the shadow that conquers,
a friend of the silent.

For long many have heard,
the glitter of sparkles beyond,
the ripples upon the lake,
a rival of the darkness.

For long many have felt,
the presence of the looming black,
the emptiness of the hole,
a partner of the shadow.

For long many have had,
the light to see,
the heat to feel,
a want of the beings.

For long many have needed,
the world so good,
the earth so great,
a wish of the others.

For long many have shown,
the fragile world,
the ability to fall,
a need of the humans.

No comments: