Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sick

I am, very sick. I don't give a damn. I feel so sick! Why can't I, a decent duck, get a break?! The september Holidays are up and I can't even change out of my school uniform! I need to wait till 7 before the uniform can serve its purpose. I know you have no idea what I'm blogging about, so I'll tell you one thing. If you don't want to call me Doctor Psycho CANARD, then by all means, don't! I don't like people calling me that anyway. It sounds word-ly-un-proportionate. So, on to my 2nd last Teachers' Day poem. Yay!

Like the mirror,
you show a reflection,
the very reflection,
of your joy.

Like the rain,
you provide the essentials,
the very essentials,
of your life.

Like the sun,
you give us warmth,
the very warmth,
of your embrace,

Like the sown seeds,
you give all life,
the very life,
of your own.

Like the dawn,
you have light,
the very light,
of your rainbow.

Like the heart,
you have love,
the very love,
of your soul.

No comments: