Thursday, August 21, 2008

Are you insane?

People ask me if I am insane. I say :"If I was, I wouldn't be trying to take over the world..." I am just a persistant duck who wants to rid the world of humans, but fail to do so. That is all. I am very angry. Very. Why? Because people say I am insane! I am NOT! I am a psycho, that does not mean I am insane?!

Insanity. lol(eww...) sounds like sanitary... Anyway. I am pleased to announce that I am not turning good. And I will still help REAL people in REAL need. Today's topic is... Sanity(lol).
OK... I was lying. I just wanted to clarify stuff and make some nice puns.

A spark of white breaks the dawn,
a ball of fire ring in the eye,
the shimmer stars stop,
the flora and fauna wake.

An hour stops to heat,
the flame beats onto the ground,
all stay under shade,
but still moves across the sky.

The crimson sun sets,
a gold light spews from beyond,
the sparkle of water turn to dust,
the flora begin to sleep.

Alas! The shadows,
creeping up the horizon,
the light sliding off the floor,
begins the day once more.

No comments: