Monday, August 4, 2008

Sweet

Sweet potatoes, sweet memories, sweet water and whatever other "sweet" things you can think of. They are sweet. And alot of people like sweet things, even me. When others ask you : " Is life sweet? " What would be your answer? Would it be :
-No
-Yes
-Sometimes
-Maybe
-Depends

Whatever your answer may be, it doesn't matter. When you live your life what you should worry is about the NOW. Alot of people worry about their future and that is what ends them up in mental hospitals.
Things like "Oh no, if I don't study, I'll surely fail!" OR "Oh no! I screwed up in my last assignment, I'll surely fail this one no matter how hard I try this time!" If you look at it from another point of view, anyone can fail. But everyone can pass. Haha... Makes no sense, huh? WRONG!

Anyone can fail, anyone can pass. It just depends on how you look at things. I am writing this to my classmates at Human School. They study so hard and they ask me: " Why do you not study and still find life easy and score so well for tests?"

Easy, I don't worry, I have a carefree life(except for always screwing up in EVIL operations), I look at my NOW. I see optimism in my life. Even though I always screw up, I don't look at it all the time, I reflect and let it go, tell myself that it is all a stupid memory. That this memory blinds and obscures my vision. It is a nuisance. And my future, they are all hopes. hopes that may never come true. If you work hard now, then the hopes may come true. So you see, it is about the now. It is OK to hope, and also OK to reflect. But it has to go. If you let it stay, it will obscure your vision and make you focus on that particular hope or memory, neglecting all your other priorities.

Life copyright Doctor Psycho Duck

Life is young,
Life is old,
Life is warm,
Life is cold.

Life comes shattered,
Life comes whole,
Life comes silent,
Life comes told.

Life is a cake,
Life is a roll,
Life is a yes,
Life is a no.
Whatever life is, you will know.

No comments: