Monday, August 11, 2008

I challenge you + random poem

I CHALLENGE you!
I challenge you to identify this song :

do re mi do mi do mi,
re mi fa fa mi re fa,
mi fa so mi so mi so
fa so la la so fa so

haha.. you probably know the rest,
so I shan't continue this song anymore.(P.S. If you don't know, you really are dumb...)

I challenge you!

This contest ends on the 20 of November, my birthday, and starts tomorrow. So I am giving you guys, who read my posts daily, a good head start.

I will send out challenges frequenly, since I run out of evil plans very fast and I hate to think too hard.

Question : What is my motto?
Hint : It's very famous, I have only said it once, though. Hehe, it's private and confidential, and copyrighted!



Feathers
As I sit beneath the cherry tree,
I hear a small chatter in the distance.
Who is it? I wonder,
As I see the sky turn grey.

A tiny breeze blows at my face,
I still hear that small chatter, only closer.
What is it? I ponder,
As I see my hands turn golden.

I look north and south and east and west,
I can still hear that chatter, getting closer,
Where is it? I glanced,
As I see the leaves turn brown.

At a distance, I see,
an angel fly above the cherry tree.
shedding its feathers, it laughed and giggled at me,
it giggled at me, for my inability to fly with feathers.

No comments: