Sunday, August 10, 2008

Are you sad?

Do you feel depressed? Or do you feel bored reading this blog helping people feel better? I feel the latter. But I have devoted myself to it for the first half of August. I try not to come online so often, but my itchy fingers can't help it. So, how do ya' like my song? Nice huh? Yeah...
Anyway, I wanna thank "annonymus" for his/her nice and only comment. Haha. I hope(eww...) to make this blog popular. And also thank everyone for visiting this blog. When I figure out how to compose my own song, I'll tell you all. I need your support too! And, I wanna thank all the voters. They did a good job. Although "RUBBER DUCKIES" are not as evil as "living with mountain tortoises" perhaps I should vote! hehe... No rubbish emails, I have strict junk filterings and I have 300 over unread emails. Haha. No viruses as well...
Please feel free to drop a comment about your future, your confessions, whatsoever... If you need my advice about anything, feel free to say so. If you wanna say I suck, then I'll delete that comment asap.

Oh yes. I have a friend who says that he is still hugging his teddy bear and needs a night-light to sleep. Well...

That is very, cultured. I am surprised. I can't sleep without my big 30-inch tall teddy either. I am serious, I have it next to my bed. I would always feel safer with Alvus(that's his name). I love him very much. And I'm sure you can't kick this childish habit, neither can I! And the night -light part... Well, I suppose you can't stand the dark, some people are like that! You can't help feeling scared. Even super-man can't stop feeling scared of losing something precious, you just probably don't want to feel scared while you sleep, no one can stop you. No one should!
As someone who doesn't know you very well, I can't say much, you have your reasons for doing this and it shouldn't affect your thinking.

A child is in you, you just don't know it's good for you.

When I hug my pillow,
When I think of monsters,
When I suck my thumb,
When I sleep with teddies.

How I roll in bed,
How I get nightmares and go to mum,
How I drool in my sleep,
How I rely on a night-light.

People say I am childish,
My parents say I am childish,
I think I am chidish,
But everyone is.

Everyone sleeps with thumbs in their mouths,
Everyone sleeps and drools on their pillows,
Everyone wants to sleep with a teddy,
Everyone wants to stay like a kid.

No matter how they look,
No matter what they eat,
No matter where they live,
They are all big kiddies with big kiddy dreams!

No comments: