Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Unconfident?

Are you unconfident? Or think that I'm a retard for writing all this crap(Just so you know, I am devoting the 1st half of August to my random poetry)...
If your answer is the former, you are lacking some spice in your life. Do you find that your life is so imperfect, so low and so dark? Well then, one answer. You lack self-confidence. Everyone does lack some self-confidence, even me! I have to think hard of what to write so as not to hurt people I am trying to counsel. Even though you may not ask for my help directly, but I will tell you right now, EVERYONE needs help. Believe me!

If you don't like your life, then please, tell me. I will try as hard as possible(and try not to kill you) to help you in your life. I will try my best to make a tagboard that doesn't appear at the top of my blog. It looks awful. By the way, I am smart, yes I am. I have a PHD for evil, just so you know.

Unconfidently, I look...

My spring turns to winter,
My day turns to night,
My Sun turns to moon,
Unconfidently, I look...

My up turns to down,
My right turns to wrong,
My hands turn to feet,
Unconfidently, I look...

My glee turns to sorrow,
My white turns to black,
My friends turn to enemies,
Unonfidently, I look...

My truth turns to lies,
My trust turns to deceit,
My pride turns to shame,
Unconfidently, I look...

But who will I look at,
But what will I look at,
But where will I look at,
Unconfidently, I look at my life turn,
For better, or worse.

I would like to just say one last thing, no matter how tough life is, you must understand one thing, there will always be someone there for you, someone who will care for you. It may not be me who will answer to your sour and silent cries, but there is always hope. You have to believe in what you are now, and think about what you want to do now.

No comments: