Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just a poem

I don't have any issues to talk about, so I'll just make do with a nice poem. I will be writing this everyone. So... Yeah...

But soft,
the light that shines beyond,
the window shatter to many,
the dawn cracks to awaken.

But warm,
the radiance in the unseen,
the beauty in the silent,
the flora and fauna rise.

But joy,
the shine in the smile,
the reflection upon the silver,
the endless noon unbreakable.

But peace,
the stable stone atop the hill,
the merry tree swaying,
the spring in the cold.

But love,
the affection of a thousand,
the test of the heart,
the knowledge of truth and lies.

But what,
the uncertainty of time,
the blurr of life and destiny,
the fact and fiction.

But why,
the hard times spent,
the cold nights long and hard,
the goal to see the light.

But where,
the love showered upon,
the heartful of feelings,
the joy of having a person.

But who,
the person like you,
the uncertain but sure,
the silent but strong.

But whom,
the people all want,
the smile all long,
the heart all need.

But that,
the people are you,
the smiles are you,
the feelings are you.

But you,
the song in the winter,
the dam in the river,
the change in the weather.

You,
are you,
my friend,
and my teacher.

Happy Teachers' Day!!

I thought it would be short, but it got so addictive, I wrote more and more, until I gave up...

This poem is by Doctor Psycho Duck. No one has written this poem before.

No comments: