Friday, August 1, 2008

The utter "succes" at the solar eclipse

It was an utter FAILURE!!! What kind of SH!T was that? None of those stupid bloodsucking nightcrawlers were awake! How was I, a royal duck, supposed to suck blood outta every FREAKIN' human in the eclipse?

This operation was an utter fiddle! Fiddle I say! I had the fiddleyest time after the eclipse!

Now that this entire operation has failed(and so have every other operation I have tried), I have decided to go to The Breek and start on my paperwork... My drawing board is empty again, and I will not turn good. That is fantastic news(I wanted to say 'good' but it was too "good" for me)!!!

What a shame! all that time wasted on something useless as these operations and none turned out right, except for the DUCKY SPRING ONION! That was the greatest type of food I have ever discovered! Did I tell you about my newest plan? I want to increase my poulation by injecting DNA(ducky ribonucleic acid) into human bodies! Ingenious!

I will work on it right now! I will call it :

Operation Ducky Ribonucleic Acid!

Hahahahaha!!!

No comments: