Thursday, July 31, 2008

One more day to destruction!

ONE MORE, just one more DAY!!! I can't wait! I am getting all tingly... Hehe... On the day of the eclipse, I will rain terror on all of you(those in the UMBRA region) and rid the UMBRA region of all of you!!! Hahahahaha...

Operation Vampire :

Operation Vampire will require your help, Dakota... Yes... I need to gather all bats, leeches, fleas, mosquitoes(especially deadly ones), viperpuss, vampiriery and Vampires... That means, no sleeping in the day!
This post is quite done... I don't have anything else to talk about...
How about I talk about my newest spring onion? Yes!

Ducky Spring Onion :

This special type of spring onion has duck flavouring(Bi-ducky phosphate and sodium cloriducky)...
With all the natural flavours, it is good for omnivores, carnivores and even herbivores. It tastes like raw duck when eaten raw.
Tastes like roasted duck when roasted, tastes like steamed duck when steamed, tastes like fried duck when fried, tastes like deep fried duck in batter when deep fried in batter AND!

Tastes like PEKING duck "PEKINGed"!
Cool huh?

Ingredients :
SPRING ONION, bi-ducky phosphate, sodium cloriducky, monopotassiducky, mono unsaturateducky, vegetables, magnesium chloroducky, carbon di-ducky, Fluoriducky.
I have finally created the most tasteful spring onion! Good luck avoiding this one!

No comments: