Sunday, July 20, 2008

Plae's Plight

You might have heard of Plae's Plight, yes? If not, then you can ask all my fellow duckmates... Plae's Plight is one of the most exotic islands yet. The lush greenery, the hot tropical storms and the vast fields that make up this uninhabited island.
This island is home to the most interesting species of animals, like the tiger, the tropic dogs and the green vipers. These animals, are my comrades, friends and duck mates, although this island is for the training of the BEASTs navy, it is very good for relaxing. I have been in the navy, of course, that is why I am a duck!
The BEASTs are a great species of animals, that have been fused together with human DNA. It is a scientific achievement! Yes it is, sadly, but luckily, I am a BEAST too! BEASTs 'upgrade' themselves by rising through the ranks.
Newborn(normally babies/useless people)
Buck
Recruits
Private
Guard
Lead
Trans(they trade)
Head
Horsies(they ride horses, duh?)
Cap
Cooks(they supply our food)
Team
Oray(They are like bodyguards)
Situ(They are funny people, always negotiating, kinda like human envoys, huh?)
Lieutenant
Sergeant
Captain
Colonel
Knights
Command
Admiral
Elites
Advisors
Strategist
Supreme Commander(Our King)

I can't remember all of them, but you get the point... Anyway, I am not a Lead. Much higher than that!
I am not an Elite, I passed that already. Yes! I AM A STRATEGIST. I take care of the main building that holds all our information, libraries, book houses, The Breek.
The Breek is situated at, you guessed it, Plae's Plight. I have all sorts of access to it... Hee hee...
Well, I have to go. Until then, taa taa!
Signed, The Head Strategist, royal and loyal servant of the Supreme Commander.

No comments: