Saturday, July 26, 2008

Weekends cum plans

Who doesn't like weekends? If you don't, you must be the greatest idiot in the world, and I HATE idiots! Yes, all idiots should DIE! Perhaps, I should kill all idiots(or who I thinks are idiots) first! Yes! And, BTW, killing idiots is NOT part of my plan!

PROJECT BLUE COSMO :
As you know, I have once again tried to take over the HUMAN world... With an ingenius plan called : Project Blue Cosmo!!!
The plan is simple, we will alter the course of the debris belt in space, and send it whizzing through down to earth, provided we have the materials... I don't think we do... But... I will discuss it when we meet at the Gates Of Knowledge, in other words, see you on Plae's Plight!
You know, that ultra thick gate around Plae's Plight, suppossed to guard The Breek? The little island in the middle of the Sea Of Knowledge? Just ask the Komodos, They otta' know... Taa taa!

No comments: