Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Spring Onion Feast

It was a BLAST! I had so much fun watching Maria stuff her mouth with ALL THAT SPRING ONION! She could barely talk after that "SPRING ONION CHOMP CONTEST"!!! I won! Haha! Obviously, birds don't chew, we swallow. I swallowed and swallowed and won! My tummy feels full, though... I kinda overdid that "Debis Peak EXOTIC FLAVOURED Sprrring Onion"... However, it was kinda exoticLY flavoured... It had a twisted TANGG at the end... Better than normal mainland spring onions...
Have you ever tried the different types of spring onions found in the BEASTs World?
There is:
Mainland Spring onion
Island Spring onion
Debis Peak EXOTIC FLAVOURED Sprrring Onion
Flamy Flakes Spring onion(SPICY!)
200 year-ol' Springey oniony'(and they are 200 years old)
Medical spring onion
Snow Spring onion(I don't get the name...)
Sword-Spring onion
Superior breed Spring onion
ParsPring onion (like parsley+spring onion, they are anyway...)
Diamond Spring onion(mined from spring onion mines!)
Cloudy spring onion(they grow on clouds, I like the amount of water they have in them)
Metal spring onion(a pain to chew, though I don't really chew...)
CactusPring onion (they grow in deserts and are pricky!)
Light bulb spring onion(they light up like light bulbs!)
Starry spring onion(they are starry)
That just about ends the different types of spring onions we have in the world of BEASTs...
I tell ya', next year, I will get all(especially you, Maria) to eat my newest breed of spring onions,
DUCKY Spring Onion
Cool huh? It will taste like ducks, only without the meat and BLOOD...
I am not going to be EVIL today, thank your kind soul who will spare your misery for another day!

No comments: