Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Kid, IS RUINING MY LIFEEEEEE!!

Hell... I tell you, hell... HELL, HELL, HELL, HELL, HELLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! I don't have time to read, to write, to eat, not even to sleep! I want to kill someone... I don't know who, I but need to!!!
So, Maria, I need you to rearrange my schedule, no classes... Get Galee to do it for me. No Literature nor Reading plans. You can keep the books for me... No cooking, you could do it for me... No meetings with the Council. I think He will understand... No planning for the city. Get Mark to do it for me... No chess game with Oxiylie(even though I always win)... He'll have to play with himself, then... No special classes. That means no teaching of the secret to mastering the blue in the night... Yeah, that's it... Thanks.
Well, I gotta go, SeEYA... I AM SOOOOO PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEDD...

No comments: