Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The discussion at Plae's Plight

At Plae's Plight, I announced to all ducks, Komodos, Lizards, salamanders and whatnots(including the two-headed ratvipers) that Project Blue Cosmo will take place at 0900 hours. Please be punctual, the launch preperations like loading of cargo and materials will begin at 1300 hours. We launch at 1426 hours... Don't be late!
From space, we will enter the infamous Debris Belt and alter its course by means of magnetic thingamajigs. The Debris will change course and the world will be eating DEBRIS for dinner and FOREVER! Hahahahaha!
Now, I would like to stress that I am NOT, I repeat, I am NOT A MAD SCIENTIST! I am just an EVIL genius with huge issues... Like I said, I am a Doctor, I am a Psycho, I am a DUCK.

ASK ME ANYTHING, AND I WILL (or maybe) PROVIDE...
That ends my psychotic speech of INjustice in the human world... Thank you for listening...

Oh yes, before I forget, tomorrow is the SPRING ONION FEAST! Hip hip hooray! I hope to see you guys there, especially you, Maria... You can't escape this one... Mua haha...

Signed,
Doctor Psycho Duck,
Royal and Loyal servant of the Supreme Commander Of BEASTs,
Head Strategist of the Supreme Coucil of BEASTs,
An EVIL GENIUS WHO LIVES IN A POND(filled with mountain tortoise(s)),
And plans to take over the world with electronic RUBBER DUCKIES...

No comments: