Friday, July 25, 2008

Life

Whoever said that life was easy? I am EVIL... I say, EVIL... Anybody knows that... But what makes me EVIL?
Well, first of all, I am pissed off with the world... Next I hate Barney and KIDs... Then I also hate alot of people... So, if you hate someone, do consider being EVILLE... Consider, not be... even though I said them both, but...
I am back to being evil again... That's good news, you may be confused, so let me tell you one thing... I want to take over the HUMAN WORLD, NOT THE BEASTs WORLD... I lied about not being evil, but I am the Head Strategist... That's for sure...
Heehee... You got confused, huh? Me too... Hah!
If you have any complains in your life, or are considering an eveil plan, be sure to share them with me... I do have a good background of being evil(in the HUMAN world) and good counselling skills... I will try to make a tagboard... I did... But HUMAN technology is so... Funny... It is wierd... Haha... Anyway, I do hope to find time to update this stupid technology and rid the world of you!!!

No comments: