Friday, July 25, 2008

My upcoming EVIL scheme... Muahaha!

I would like to stress one more time, ONE MORE! And that's it! I am EVIL! YES I AM! I want to take over the HUMAN world only! I am HIGH enough where I stand in my world!
Finally... Some EVIL PLAN has entered my drawing board that I will take into action! It is called Project High-rise... No wait, that was the wrong one...
Project Blu... B... BLU... BLU SOMETHING!
....................................................................................
...................................................................
.................................................
............................
............
...
I GOT IT! Project Blue Cosmo! Yes, yes! Ingenius, isn't it?! That name even strikes fear in my heart! Imagine what will happen when I make this word(s) GLOBAL!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Yes!
Now, what should I do for PROJECT BLUE COSMO?

Well, I just thought of the name... It had to be something striky! I found the name, now for what to do...


...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
.............................................

SCREWYY!!!
I can't think of anything nice! I mean EVIL! YES, EVIL!!! SH!T this D*MN ^%$#*&$^%#, I am so...!!! URGH!!! I hate this!







Eitherways, Thank you for tuning into DOCTOR PSYCHO DUCK's blog, and I will see you again!




Note:
I hope to see you guys at the spring onion feast! It's gonna be a blast!!!

No comments: