Sunday, July 20, 2008

My happy life in the navy...

I had alot of fun in the navy, because I was found by the Supreme Commander and he took me in. He fed the helpless me and I was indebted to him. After that, he promoted me to an advisor. He then recommended me to the Navy. I was treated like royalty everywhere... That was nice... Soon after, I was serving as a commander in many sea invasions(Well, duh? Plae's Plight is an island so of course it was surrounded by sea)... It was like I was pampered by the Supreme Commander... I was and I still am... Hee hee... But being Strategist is tough. They expect you to help the country progress. The Country Of BEASTs of course. We can still live amongst Humans, but if our identity was exposed it would be difficult for the Supreme Council. They consist of :

Supreme Commander(duh?!)

Head Strategist(me)

Head Advisor(Rival)

Head Elite(He is BOORING)

Head Situ(Good person to argue with)

Head Oray(I always get him to babysit me)

Head Knight(He is irritating)

Head Command(No comment)

Head Captain(He's the guy in charge of the Navy)

Head Colonel(She is my only friend whom I can talk to about the fact that the Supreme Commander is pampering me)

These Guys, and Girls are the SUPREME Council. They are in charge of the runnig of the country in different aspects. The Head Situ is you guessed it, in charge of negotiating terms with other leading countries... The SUPREME Council are in short, LEGENDARY. Their power and position are way above others and have high skills, they don't have time to play with me, so I get the Supreme Commander to get his bodyguards to play swords with me... Hee hee... But I seem to be falling asleep lately, and I seem to be littering... I wonder why...

No comments: