Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Statue

The Statue, that sounds wierd for a title, don't you think? But, what the heck... Anyway, I am under yet another mission. My previous one was to act evil to lure all bad guys to my lair, it worked of course, but don't tell anyone! Tell tham to come to my blog! Hee hee... I am soooooo good... Time to change my blog description, of course... I hope to see you guys again...
Oh yeah... The title... Ok, ok... I named it the STATUE as I was going to talk about a statue about, me... It looks retarded. It doesn't look like me at all?! Anyway, about the fact that I am a GOODY-GOODY, that is totally UNTRUE... I do swear, but minimal. Hehe... So, if you guys would like to know about my new mission, I am... SUPPOSED TO PROTECT A KID. The kid is of course, a treasure, and since I am the youngest in the Supreme council, I have no choice but to take the mission... SH!T! I sound pretty unorganised because the kid is ruining my life. If the King really pampers me, he would bo knocking at my my door, begging me to let him help me... NOPE! I don't hear...


FINE! WHATEVER... At least I can get some free time.(He showed up)...

No comments: