Thursday, July 17, 2008

No plans... I can't run out of them?!

I can't run out of ideas? But... I can't think of anything, I've been at the drawing board for a whole day, besides going to school, eating, bathing, and sleeping... I am out of juice, please, contribute something EVIL!!

To Maria, Luna and Pete :
I am calling out to you guys, cos' you're my bestest buddies... I need something evil, or I will go back to doing good, and becoming a GOODY-GOODY... I don't want to go back like that! I have been thinking... What would happen if i really went back to a GOODY-GOODY... The world would be a disaster... SH!T... I don't want that! I don't! I don't! I don't!!!!!!

Dear me oh me... I am littering... Oh dear, I am writing vulgarities? Oh no! I am a good duck... Good Duck... Yes...

NO! NO! NO! Please, no! I am BAD! Utterly BAD!! I must litter, I must shout vulgarities, I must!


PLEASE, I NEED YOUR HELP TO MAKE ME EVIL AGAIN...

I NEED TO BE EVIL!!!
I NEED TO BE EVIL!!!
I NEED TO BE EVIL!!!
I NEED TO BE EVIL!!!
Oh dear... I can't be evil, I must be good... Hee hee... I like lollies... And slides and swings!! Yippee!

No comments: