Friday, July 18, 2008

Mt Dream

Mt Dream is a place where dreams come true... My dream is to fly, like all my ancestors. I also dreamt of lollies last night. I dreamt that I was in a land of lollies. Where trees are lollies, bunnies are lollies and even swings and slides are lollies! I have always wanted to do that... I would like to know what you guys think of lollies and slides and swings, so I will need you guys to teach me how to create TAGBOARD... I always wanted to use the 'caps lock' button... Hee hee... It's so fun!
TAGBOARD, TAGBOARD, TAGBOARD, TAGBOARD, TAGBOARD... Anyway, nice talking, and remember, keep doing good!!

Signed,
NO!!! DON'T REVEAL MY NAME, YOU F*CKING IDIOT! YOU ------ OFFA B!TCH! NO! NOOOOOOOOOO!
Oh my, I must have fallen asleep again, I'm terribly sorry...
Signed...

No comments: