Monday, July 14, 2008

Notices cum even more complaints

ALL RIGHT, I AM PISSSED OFFFFFFF!!!! Who does he think he is?
"You must push and pull water and ice. LIKE THE MOON..."
So what about the moon? It's just a piece of giant rock floating in space! I am done with messing around with the supernatural, being obsessed about the world of the abnormal is seriously WHACK!
I am off to do more reasonable things, like KILLING BARNEY. That should be fun, and easy... Like killing candy from a baby... That way, I'll be able to break all those little KIDDY hearts and crush them! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....


Notice to all ducks :
As I expected, nothing has gone wrong. The "immigration" into China was a sucess. Most of it, that is... Some of us were turned into Peking ducks, roasted ducks, steamed ducks, stewed ducks... WHATEVER! But believe me, you will all be avenged! From China, we will move in on the rest of the world. Those still in the US, I want you to ELIMINATE BARNEY!! Those in Australia, Sydney, you all are to destroy... Umm... wait... one, two, three, four, HI-FIVE!! Yes, Hi- Five. Good luck, and I will be waiting to see Barney's head...


Thank you for your co-operation,

DOCTOR PSYCHO DUCK.

P.S. Say hi to Maria for me... Tell her we will have that spring onion feast in two weeks...

No comments: