Tuesday, August 12, 2008

News and updates! + Random poem(s)

Well, first up, the competition has started! It is found below my blog archive. It has higher priority. Hehe. For those who read my blog yesterday, I mentioned that the contest would start today, so... Good luck, and if you get it right, which I will announce at the end of the contest, you will get a wonderfullllll prize... If you guess wrongly, mua-ha-ha... You will die 3 days early!
Hooray, Aren't I optimistic, I am trying to be.

I want to say one thing, There is a "bloghopper" visiting various blogs, posting rubbish on it and leaving, saying "F**K you" or something like that... Well, all I would like to say is,

FU(K YOU TOO YOU BLOODY NOBODY, you are a D.A.S.P.O.S Which stands for : Desperate Attention Seeking Piece Of SHIT! You can got ta HELL I say, HELL! Thank you...

Would anyone have imagined swearing would have been so fun? That should be most EVIL... yeah...

My special poem(s) : copyrighted by Doctor Psycho Duck (secret private name).

Oh Bloghopper,
Why are you so bloody,
as you hop from blog to blog,
do you know how many you have hurt?

Oh Bloghopper,
Why are you so selfish,
saying such things to amuse yourself,
do you know what damage you have done?

Oh Bloghopper,
Why are you so FOOCKIN' IRRIATING?!
you state means things that hurt people,
and yet you find it so amazing.

But you know, oh Bloghopper,
I can be just as mean,
Only mean to people who actually went all out to hurt others,
not to those who want to be funny and not hurt.

Oh Bloghopper,
I have never hurt people like this before,
I am sure you don't want this too,
so,
SHUT yer' ass and do good,
Stop with-yer' "F**K You"s and be nice,
Don't make me go over there,
and SHUT YER' piehole fer' you!

Oh Bloghopper,
thy is sure all want to be nice,
Even thee,
So why not do thy one favour,
Be good and do good.

No comments: