Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My mistake!

My MISTAKE! I admit, I was wrong. Poems were supposed to end an the 16th, but I carried it forward... How lame can I get? I thought I was a good duck and all. But it was kind fun being nice... Anyway, teachers' day is coming soon, I would like to wish all teachers a... duh?! HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!
Anyway, I would like to extend my poetry a little further. Since I enjoy poetry and I am too used to writing it, I will dedicate the WHOLE of August(and most likelythe first half of September) to MY poetry!

A petal that seems,
so insignificant,
is the jewel of many blooms,
waiting to bear fruit.

A raindrop that appears,
so unimportant,
is treasured by many,
far and wide.

A drip of paint that is,
so little,
is multipied,
into a masterpiece.

A person who is,
so important to all,
is destroying,
what seems so beautiful,
to me, and to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well keep writing your poetry. This is for yourself especially when you look back on them after sometime, and for others too who mostly do not leave footprints for you, and so you thought they didn't even visit.